Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Post 2

31 July
Thank you for the comment Lynette.
I hoped I had done everything correctly so was pleased to get your comment.
Today I have begun to explore Flickr. Stupidly though I forgot to load some pictures on to my USB so will have to delay posting them till another day.
I have been "Temping" as a Head of Library in Mildura but that is coming to an end and we are now ready to move off up into Queensland .
One of my hopes for Flickr is that I can load photos from our digital collection onto a page to share with friends and relations.... a lot easier than pasting them into emails or attaching them as jpgs.
I will let you know the progress.
Ps I wish I had followed the typing instructor at school, then I could type as fast as I think and thus avoid having to double check everything I do for silly errors!

No comments: